Monday, August 31, 2009

A Day of "Rest"

A day of rest isn't really such.  It's just a Sunday we don't go to the farm.  We both needed to stay home today for our own reasons and it was nice not to have to make that 3 hour drive each way!  Jeff got the windows ready for the shed and I made labels for the applesauce and jalapenos that came from the hail harvest. 
 
I also made some terrariums from old jars and moss from behind our garage.  Has nothing to do with the farm, but they turned our pretty cool, so I thought I'd include it here!  They will eventually have their lids back on, but I watered the moss and it would be too wet in there with the lid on right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, cousin Pat here. Your farm looks like a great place to be. I am sorry 'all hail' broke out and ruined your crops, but it looks like you have good solutions. Would love to get out there and see it and you sometime!

    ReplyDelete